Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The FREE audio chapters (PODCAST)

Wait for it... wait for it...be patient. To those of you that have emailed me asking where the free MP3 audio podcast chapters are, they are coming. Michelle is working her butt off trying to get them up on the site for you. So that would make her the view from my horse today. That's right, my buddy Michelle who works so hard to make this web site a nice one without ever asking for a singgle thing except patience is the view from my horse.



There will be two different chapters, the sad but favorite TEDDY chapter from The Horses We Love, The Lessons We Learn and a bonus chapter that I wrote after the book came out. Big Boy Money Can't Buy Everything. Both yours for the low low price of FREE! Keep checking back to the site people and don't forget to dump your cookies so you can see it. Then just enjoy these two chapters compliments of my publisher, myself and Michelle, the view from my horse.



Let us know how you like them.

No comments: